As the person in charge of this website, I want to offer you the best legal guarantees in relation to your privacy and explain to you, as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that concerns the processing of personal information within this website.
The following conditions are binding for the user and for the person in charge of this website, so it is important that you take a few minutes to read it and if you do not agree with this, do not send your personal data on this website.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned Law on Protection of Personal Data, the personal data that you send us will be incorporated into a File of “USERS OF THE WEB and SUBSCRIBERS”, owned by Jaime Redrado Diaz with NIF: 78749053C and with address in Calle Cortes de Navarra 25, 31513, Fustiña (Navarra). This file has implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, on the development of the LOPD.
Sending and recording of general data
Sending personal data on this website is mandatory to contact and comment on this website https//digipcshop.com/.
Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to comment on and process the requests made on this website.
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse this website.
What data does this website require and for what purpose
Paginaspara.net will collect the Personal Data of the Users, through online forms, via the Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case, may be, among others: name, surname, email and access connection.
On this website, only data strictly appropriate to the purpose of the collection will be required and it is committed to:
- Minimize the processing of personal data.
- Pseudonymize personal data as far as possible.
- Give transparency to the functions and the processing of personal data that are carried out on this website.
- Allow all users to supervise the processing of their data that is carried out on this website.
- Create and improve security elements to offer you the best conditions for safe browsing.
The purposes of the data collected on this portal are the following:
- To respond to the requirements of users of es: For example, if the user leaves their personal information in any of the contact forms, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns. that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To moderate and respond to comments made by users on the blog is.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site is shared anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or affiliates for the sole purpose of improving my services and monetizing the web. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
In each of the cases, the user has full rights over their personal data and the use thereof and may exercise them at any time.
In no case will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without previously informing them and requiring their consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, Javier Diaz Redrado shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Personal data capture systems that this website collects
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
The user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used by paginaspara.net :
- Comments form : The web includes a form to comment on the post. The user will be able to post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Paginaspara.net also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to paginaspara.net (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between paginaspara.net and the owner of the site or of the web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by paginaspara.net of its contents or services. In any case, paginaspara.net reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to the Website at any time.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
In addition, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to Javier Diaz Redrado as the owner of the web paginaspara.net.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the Users are the following:
- Right to ask what personal data we store about the User at any time.
- Right to ask us to update or correct incorrect or outdated data that we store about the User for free.
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail at Calle Cortes de Navarra 15, Fustiñana (Navarra) or by email: [email protected] along with valid proof in law, such as Photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Javier Diaz Redrado in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice .
Javier Diaz Redrado reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices.
In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Javier Diaz Redrado does not carry out SPAM practices, so he does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User, on some occasions, he can send promotions and specific offers of his own and third parties , only in cases where you have the authorization of the recipients.